Saturday 19 May 2012

Mr snake


I see the fear in your eyes

You see the fear in my eyes

You advance towards me

I travel, quickly backwards

Your weapon is a deadly bite

Mine is a kitchen knife

Evil grows in you

Hate for you, in me

I see death very near

You rejoice, prey, in your heart

I cry like a child

You’re ever still indifferent 

My eyes sing a plea

The only noise from you is zapping in the bushes

The end is near

Our time has come

A battle line is drawn

Boxing gloves are won

A winner shall come forth

I stand no chance

Snake embrace me

Kiss me till I feel no more

You’re unmerciful

You’re unkind

True that He gave me dominion over you

Yet you prance on me

Goodbye my enemy

Goodbye Mr. Snake

For today, I shall see you no more

Goodbye Mr. Snake

Winner I am

My knife feels your blood

A common kitchen knife

My hand feels victory

Truly Mr. Snake, I have dominion over you.




No comments:

Post a Comment