Tuesday 27 March 2012

The Death Friend

Who am i?

You cant see me

You cant feel me

I’m subtle

Yet clear

I dance in the rain

The road is my bed

I’m at the pub and at the bar

My song is sweetest in depression and pain

My laughter is as the screeching of metals

You can’t hold me

But my clutch is tight on you

I take your loved ones

They are my loved ones too

Hope they say exists when there is life

But I tell you death is your ultimate end

Kiss me friend

If you repel, I’ll take you

Insanity is the drug of misery

Death is the cure of misery

My word is bye

Our phrase is take me

The ultimate clause is together forever in the end

I’m not the deeper sleep

I’m the sleep preamble

The aftermath of a little sleep

An almost intercourse

Certainly more than a hug

I wont tell you when its time

I’m a surprise

Though the gift that’s always there

Make your ways right

And you’ll enjoy eternity.

I’m the death friend not enemy.


No comments:

Post a Comment