Saturday 24 March 2012

Wake up

Wake up wake up

Mama wake up

I know you’re asleep

Just open your eyes a little

I want eba and efo riro

You do it best

I want you to stand and make it

Mama wake up

Lets play a game

Keep me company

Mama if you don’t wake up, I’ll hit you

Mama I know you can hear me

Just wake up

Smile at me

I want to see you smile

I want to hear you scold me

I want you back me

Sing to me

Tell me I am beautiful

Don’t go from my side

Rock me back and forth

Hold me

Comfort me

Mama wake up

To me you’re the greatest

Don’t leave me o

Mama don’t go

Wake up

I’ll count up to ten Mama

You’re my best friend

You cant leave me

Ok, let me come with you

Or better still,

Carry me with you

Mama I’m counting

One…two…three

Four…five…sixxx

No mama you’re gone

You could have warned me

No, you cant.

You cant leave

Who would wipe my tears?

Who would show me love?

I would never say goodnight Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment